We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic website developer to help with the production of new and ongoing digital assignments.
Location: Cambridge, UK
The middleweight website developer role requires a technically sound, confident, organised and enthusiastic individual. The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with WordPress and custom WordPress theme development, ideally utilising Gutenberg blocks.
- Knowledge of theme development beyond the use of page builders is essential.
- Experience writing and editing PHP.
- Knowledge of and experience with Advanced Custom Fields for WordPress.
In addition, the ideal candidate will also:
- Understand the fundamentals of mobile-first, responsive design for the web.
- Be comfortable using design and prototyping software such as Adobe XD and Figma and have the ability to turn designs from these programs into functioning WordPress themes.
- Understand and be comfortable using Git version control.